.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:

I am another Iranian striving for Human Rights and Democracy. read and sign the petition Please support the IRANIAN WOMENS' ONE MILLION SIGNATURES CAMPAIGNto change the discriminatory laws against women in Iran.

Monday, July 10, 2006

To Forgive or not to forgive the IRI criminals?

I saw this article on Rooz online on the discussion of forgiving the IRI criminals once the regime falls. While I lean toward forgiveness, I believe discussion on this is very important. I'm proud of the fact that the exchange of ideas on this matter is present. Thank you Akbar Ganji for proposing it and thank you Monireh Baradaran for writing your article stating a rebuttal, and as a result kicking off the debate.

read article here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

مطلب را به بالاترین بفرستید: Balatarin