.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:

I am another Iranian striving for Human Rights and Democracy. read and sign the petition Please support the IRANIAN WOMENS' ONE MILLION SIGNATURES CAMPAIGNto change the discriminatory laws against women in Iran.

Sunday, November 15, 2009

We can't keep avoiding the discussion

We have to start discussing where we want to go with our new desire for change. If we keep going on without an end-goal in mind, we will have a very disappointing result.

I will throw my opinion out there, maybe some discussions will happen:

I think that since the supreme leader showed fault in his decision to back the obviously un-elected ahmadinejad, that the position of the supreme leader was proven as ineffective. He did not practice neutrality, as he should have. I believe that whatever happens next, the position of the supreme leader should be considred for elimination. Iran has the governmental organs of the president and the parliament, a supreme leader is unnecessary and unproductive.

I invite comments for discussion.

مطلب را به بالاترین بفرستید: Balatarin