.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:

I am another Iranian striving for Human Rights and Democracy. read and sign the petition Please support the IRANIAN WOMENS' ONE MILLION SIGNATURES CAMPAIGNto change the discriminatory laws against women in Iran.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Massive unrest around Iran

Apparantly there is a lot of unrest in Iran. Students are protesting in Tehran University, Amir Kabir University, the Law school, as well as in Tabriz. The protests range from unhappienss in regards to the regime trying to place unfair limitations on the Universities to insulting ethinic minorities.

You go!!! I support. I just wish I knew what I could do to help. :)

check out more here: http://blogersinjail.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

مطلب را به بالاترین بفرستید: Balatarin