.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:

I am another Iranian striving for Human Rights and Democracy. read and sign the petition Please support the IRANIAN WOMENS' ONE MILLION SIGNATURES CAMPAIGNto change the discriminatory laws against women in Iran.

Friday, April 21, 2006

Poll Taken by Noqte.Com In Regards To Iranians Desire for the Islamic Republic of Iran

The following is a translation of a Poll taken this spring. I cannot vouch for
its accuracy, but I thought it was interesting. You can read the persian version here.

NOQTE.com


"Do you believe in the Islamic Republic or Iran?"

Response ,Number of votes, %

Yes, I believe in the Islamic ,167, 9.44
republic and I am active in
keeping it the way is is

yes but today's system differs ,135, 7.58
from the original ideals of the
revolution

yes but I believe in internal ,294, 16.52
reform

yes but I believe in changing ,156, 8.76
the system in completely

I am indifferent to this regime ,30, 1.69
or any other kind of regime

No, and I am waiting to see the ,69, 3.88
fate of the regime

No, but I put up with it due to ,64, 3.6
lack of options

No, I do not believe in the ideals ,631, 35.45
of the regime at all, but I see
no way of being able to create
change

No, I do not want the regime and ,211, 11.85
I am active towards regime change

NO answer ,22, 1.24

Total votes: 1170

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

مطلب را به بالاترین بفرستید: Balatarin