.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:

I am another Iranian striving for Human Rights and Democracy. read and sign the petition Please support the IRANIAN WOMENS' ONE MILLION SIGNATURES CAMPAIGNto change the discriminatory laws against women in Iran.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Shirin Ebadi receives a Threating Letter

Shirin Ebadi received a threatening letter, putting her name amongst 3742 others. She said she will disregard the letter.

Meanwhile 472 signatures for her campaign to change the Discriminatory Laws against women. Sign now if you have already not!

petition

read Gooya news article here

1 Comments:

Anonymous lowell financial said...

Your blog is important, the issue is something that not enough people are talking intelligently about. I'm really happy that I stumbled across this in my search for something relating to this issue.

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

مطلب را به بالاترین بفرستید: Balatarin