.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:

I am another Iranian striving for Human Rights and Democracy. read and sign the petition Please support the IRANIAN WOMENS' ONE MILLION SIGNATURES CAMPAIGNto change the discriminatory laws against women in Iran.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Wanted: 1 Million Signatures to protest against Discrimination Against Women in Iran

According to Gooya news, there will be the first sitting of a campaign to seek one million signatures to object to Discrimination Against Women in Iran. In this sitting many laywers, artists, university affiliates and writers will be giving speeches in this regards. As I understand the article, the organizers have the goal of meeting people face to face towards collecting the signatures. Please pass this news onto friends and family that you know. Get the word out. Can my vote count? I can't fly from one continent to another, but I voice my support for the ending of discrimination against Women in Iran.

The location of the event is: Sunday August 27th, 2006 from 5:00 pm to 8:00pm in the Hall of "Moassesseh Raad". Address is :

Shahrak Gharb
Faze 2
Hormozan Street
Peeroozane Jonoobi Street
Across from 6th Street


sign here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

مطلب را به بالاترین بفرستید: Balatarin