.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:

I am another Iranian striving for Human Rights and Democracy. read and sign the petition Please support the IRANIAN WOMENS' ONE MILLION SIGNATURES CAMPAIGNto change the discriminatory laws against women in Iran.

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Video clip of Iranian regime arresting girl

I didn't see this untill now, it really made me hate the Facist pigs that were arresting girls recently because of their clothes. All I got to say is what goes around, comes around. Their day will come too. No chance anyone has good photos of the police officers doing the arresting depicting their faces for everyone to see and recognize?

The clip is on www.kosoof.com
http://www.kosoof.com/archive/366.php#000366

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

مطلب را به بالاترین بفرستید: Balatarin