.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:

I am another Iranian striving for Human Rights and Democracy. read and sign the petition Please support the IRANIAN WOMENS' ONE MILLION SIGNATURES CAMPAIGNto change the discriminatory laws against women in Iran.

Monday, February 22, 2010

how to make Green Fire for Chahar-shanbeh soori

Below is a link that gives information on how to make green fire for Chahar-shanbeh shoori.

Please be safe.

Note: I have never made this kind of fire myself, so I do not know how safe it is or not.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiq9Tp-yDCiyszuBDOOQIVaQWx_7JiOmTvmx9zqbqfvjUhd0S6TRHOpuApRxfi6JUufV-dXFtJTExqbG4fJLD7U3ZV0eXU7-TaVV-cd1KQOmQ9Jz48ZRywuASlLg_pHU2DmhhuL/s1600-h/make+green+fire2.jpg

مطلب را به بالاترین بفرستید: Balatarin