.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:

I am another Iranian striving for Human Rights and Democracy. read and sign the petition Please support the IRANIAN WOMENS' ONE MILLION SIGNATURES CAMPAIGNto change the discriminatory laws against women in Iran.

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Mousavi Khoeni: I am being tortured in Iran's Jail

Mr. Mousavi Khoeni who was attending his father's 40th day after his father's funeral ceremony, told the guests that he is being tortured in Iran's jail. "Every night I am to sleep with hand and ankle cuffs. I am visited by interegators five times a day and pressure is put on me to sign a confession where I renege everything that I had done and said prior to my arrest."

Read Gooya article here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

مطلب را به بالاترین بفرستید: Balatarin