.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:

I am another Iranian striving for Human Rights and Democracy. read and sign the petition Please support the IRANIAN WOMENS' ONE MILLION SIGNATURES CAMPAIGNto change the discriminatory laws against women in Iran.

Monday, September 11, 2006

Reflections of 9/11



I remember when 9/11 occcured I was very shocked. I realized that the muslim fundementalists have gotten so comfortable with abusing muslims themselves, that they think nothing about crossing over and extending their violence to nonmuslims. Also after 9/11 all Middle Easterners were deemed as suspicious. I believe that the doors to immigrating to other countries are closing. We are running out of places to immigrate to that will welcome us as a consequence of the acts of the muslim fundementalists. Perhaps the remaining option of turning around and facing those demons in our countries of origin is becoming inevitable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

مطلب را به بالاترین بفرستید: Balatarin