.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:

I am another Iranian striving for Human Rights and Democracy. read and sign the petition Please support the IRANIAN WOMENS' ONE MILLION SIGNATURES CAMPAIGNto change the discriminatory laws against women in Iran.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Laywer Representing Akbar Mohammadi and Ahmad Batebi Summoned to Iranian Court

Khaleel Bahramian, the laywer that was representing the two famous political prisoners, has been summoned to court for representing his clients. Apparantly his efforts to represent his courts does not bode well for the Islamic Republic. "The reason why I fight is for the precious concept of Humanity. It is what separates animals from human beings." He stated. Mr. Bahramian added:" I will fight for the rights of my clients as long as I am alive." read Gooya news article

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

مطلب را به بالاترین بفرستید: Balatarin