.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:

I am another Iranian striving for Human Rights and Democracy. read and sign the petition Please support the IRANIAN WOMENS' ONE MILLION SIGNATURES CAMPAIGNto change the discriminatory laws against women in Iran.

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

More arrests

Massoumeh Peyghambar-zadeh, women's rights activist was arrested recently. She cannot pay the bail money. Also, many teachers remain in jail, and Haleh Esfandiayari which is an Irainian-American has been arrested as well.

I find it odd that they arrested Ms. Esfandiayari. I imagine she would have been visiting her mother for many years now, how come the Iranian government is arresting her now?

I believe there are talks for another set of sanctions for Iran in June.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

مطلب را به بالاترین بفرستید: Balatarin